Welcome to Viber Login. Viber is a voice-over-IP app of Viber Media, which makes it possible to have free phone calls over the Internet. But it also allows you to send text, pictures, audio and video messages to your contacts. The client software is currently available for Android, BlackBerry OS, iOS, Symbian, Bada, Windows Phone, Windows, Mac, Linux and Windows 8. Viber can be used on Wi-Fi, 3G and 4G networks.
Download and Login on Viber
If you have installed Viber on your smartphone, then it’s really easy to create an account and login to your Viber profile.
- First start the Viber app and click on continue.
- In the next screen, Viber will ask for permission to access your contact list. Click on allow to continue.
- Next enter your phone number to verify your account. In a few seconds you will receive a text message with an activation code to verify your Viber account.
- In the next screen you can enter your name and upload your profile picture to finish the setup.
- You can also connect with Facebook to enter these fields.
Thats it! If you did everything right, you now have logged in to Facebook.
With Viber Out you can call people that do not have Viber. To use Viber Out, you have to buy credit in the app and the calling rates differs depending on the country.
Viber is a free app, which means you don’t have to pay anything to download it. We recommend to download the Viber app from your smartphone’s App Store.
Viber is a voice-over-IP app from Viber Media, which, besides calls over the Internet also supports sending text, photos, audio and video messages. The client software is currently available for Android, BlackBerry OS, iOS, Symbian, Bada and Windows Phone, Windows, Mac, Linux and Windows 8. Viber can be used on Wi-Fi and 3G and 4G networks.
On February 2014 Viber was acquired by the Japanese group Rakuten.
- Calls to other users are free
- Competitor to Skype and Hangouts uses proprietary technology, but offers further integration with the phone
- Autorecovered contact list
- Imitation of the original function style phone.
- It offers video conferencing (Beta).
- It also lets you send text messages.
- Viber uses the phone number as a unique identifier such as WhatsApp. This may pose a privacy issue on the retrieved data.
Do you like this website? Or do you have any requests? If yes, please let us know by leaving a comment below.